Saturday, January 28, 2006

Digital Lifestyle - More Gadgets

... or at least: more connectivity.
Played around the entire Saturday (which was a cold, rainy day here in SF) to get my PDA/PC music sync going (successfully) to make my PDA a mobile music player with ribbed CDs from my collection as well as purchased songs from Raphsody.com.
Also, I managed to connect my bluetooth headset to both, my PDA-cellphone as well as to my PC-Skype (using vitaero, formerly SkypeHeadset software which I bought for GBP 10). Cool stuff. My Jabra BT 350 headset is able to pair with two devices at the time. Once I start my PC-bluetooth (and finish the PDA's), the headset automatically rolls over to the PC. Rolling back to the PDA is less easy: You need to refresh the "headset service" in the pairing profile to re-connect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home