Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm doing good!?

OK, next attempt to make my Me2Me blog a living one.
First, a new mission statement: It will be my private blog so that people wherever they are can stay in touch and read up what I was doing, rather than a professional blog.
All professional blogging will take place on www.people4objects.org.
Second, more technology: Today, I finally chose the webhosting of my digital picture archive with www.flickr.com - it's just too great and the pro service is only $25/yr.
Third, a fresher design: Thanks to Blogger.com's resentless work to improve their product, I found a design that resonates much more with my taste but still uses db4objects' corporate green and hence my current favorite color (www.db4o.com).
Let's see whether this is compelling enough to make this a living blog...
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home